Should I Hire a Lawyer for a Minor Car Accident in Chicago?

Car accidents can be scary, especially when one occurs on the busy roads of Chicago. Although some car accidents are more severe than others, all accidents should be taken seriously and handled with the same level of care. Even if your car accident is minor, you’ll likely suffer financial loss from the wreck and need help to cover bills for medical expenses or property damage.

If your insurance won’t cover your losses, suing the liable party in your accident can be the best way to avoid financial concerns. A Chicago car accident lawyer from Lane Brown, LLC can assess the severity of your accident and provide advice on how best to move forward.

Was Negligence Involved?

As long as negligence was involved in your car accident, you’ll likely have grounds for a lawsuit. Negligence can be a factor in your accident if a driver collided with you because they were speeding or distracted behind the wheel.

It’s also possible that negligence was a factor in your wreck if your car malfunctioned or you hit a roadway hazard. A car malfunction can be the fault of the car manufacturer. A roadway hazard may be the fault of a government entity responsible for ensuring safe roads.

What Damages Did You Suffer?

If you suffered damages in your car accident, whether financial or non-financial, you can sue the liable party for compensation. Economic damages may include medical expenses, lost wages from missing work, or property damage. Non-economic damages may include scarring and disfigurement or pain and suffering.

Consult a Chicago Car Accident Attorney

At Lane Brown, LLC, we offer a free consultation to discuss the details of your case so you don’t feel pressured to commit to representation right away. With our help, it’s possible to walk away with the maximum settlement you deserve. If you’d like to speak with a Chicago car accident lawyer about your situation, call us at 312-332-1400 or fill out the contact form below.

Get Answers, Contact Us Now REQUEST A CONSULTATION
OR CALL NOW 312-332-1400